The icmInventory module is a simple and intuitive application that supports the process of carrying out inventory, inventory, material and plant inventories.
The best functionality
How it is working?
The icmInventory application is intended for people who want to make a physical inventory (inventory). It allows conducting two independent types of inventory:
We write everything that is in the place of the census and determine the possessed status based on the results. Such a solution is used, for example, when determining the condition of warehouses before the ERP or WMS system is implemented, before moving on, after a random event in order to present data for the insurer.
We have data on the expected state of the items, we make a list of everything that is in the place of the census and on the basis of the results we define gaps, shortages, surplus. Such a solution is used as, for example, periodic inspection of the state of warehouses, inventory of equipment and fixed assets.
Input and result data
The input data for the comparative inventory should be prepared in tabular form (eg MS Excel) and saved in a CSV file. After completing the inventory, the application allows you to generate a result file in CSV format.
See icmInventory app in action
Why our application?
- Shortening inventory time by up to 50%
- Zero mistakes thanks to scanning bar codes
- Results file in universal CSV UTF-8 format
- A simple application does not require staff training
- The possibility of performing a zero and comparator inventory
- No need to block the warehouse system
- Support for any number of locations
- Possibility to recognize positions after 2 independent codes
- Ability to collect 2 position codes (code, batch, series, SN, PN, etc.)
How to buy?
Download and use
RS30 RS31 RS50
OYA TOUCH A6
TC20 TC25 TC55 TC56 MC33
1. The manufacturer of the icmInventory application (Application) is the company icMobile Systems Sp. z o.o.
2. The application's manual can be found here...
3. The application is licensed separately for each supported mobile device.
4.The application is available via the Google Play platform.
5. The application made available in the DEMO version does not have the possibility to save the results of the conducted inventory.
6. The application is designed for supported mobile devices operating under the control of the Android system min. 5.1 equipped with a 1D or 2D barcode scanner.
7. The manufacturer of the application is not responsible for the reliability of users of applications executing natural lists, inventories.