The icmGate module is a unique software for ZEBRA RFID readers with ZEBRA validation certificate.
Mierzalne efekty wdrożenia systemu
- The icmGate application offers a powerful set of functionalities that extend the base versions of the ZEBRA FX7500 and FX9600 RFID readers.
- Thanks to the extended configuration possibilities of the readers, we radically increase the scope of their applications in production and logistics processes.
- The combination of ZEBRA RFID readers with icmGate software allows them to be compared with other high-end models offered by competitors (eg. SICK).
- We provide the possibility of using readers inside the corporate network without the need to access external servers (cloud), which is a requirement of competitive solutions.
On-line & off-line work
Work with server connecton (TCP/IP communication) - in this mode that read tags are sent to the indicated host (to the server), in case of temporary connection break, the unset tags are cached until the connection is re-estabilished.
Operation without connection to the server in this mode the device signals the reading of tags (lamp, buzzer), but they are not sent to the host (to the server).
Automatic operation of the device the tags will be automatically read by the device (operation can be done with or without connection on the server).
Operation of the device triggered by the sensor from the moment of starting the tag reading will be realized only with an active external sensor (operation can take place with connection or no connection to the server)
ZEBRA RFID readers can use antennas from 4 to 8, depending on the model. Our application allows you to set for each of the antennas:
- antenna activity-their on/off
- antenna power to work with
Our application allows for more efficient control of the reader's operation, among others by means of light and sound signals. Tag reading or lack of connection to the server/host may be indicated by appropriate lamps and/or buzzer. In case of errors they will be automatically saved to the event log as a file available in the readeer's memory.
Configuraton of tag reading protocols Tags that have met the filtering conditions are transmitted in a configurable protocol whose attributes can be configured. Capabilities:
- Add ASCII characters, e. g. STX, ETX, CRLF. These are special charakters, i. e. Visible to a computer, but not to a person. Attributes are added as prefix (prefix) and suffix (suffix) to the protocol.
- Information about the name of the device from which the tag was read is addes automatically (the name can be configured).
- Set the memory level to be displayed in the tag protocol.
Adding this protocol to the reading protocol of the tag with the antenna identification number through which the tag was read.
- Adding the RSSI value with which the tag was read to the protocol.
- Adding a separator to the tag reading protocol. The characters that will be placed at the end of the transmitted tag protocol.
The functionality of tag filtering allows to limit the amount of data that are sent from the reader to the server by using the settings described below:
MASKA is intended to verify the string of characters stored in the tag. Depending on the mask configuration, only those tags will be read that start (or not start) with the characters in the mask. The data used to filter the mask is taken from the tag memory bank. The application allows you to download data from the EPC memory bank, USER or both at once.
RSSI is an indicator of the power of the received radio signal tag by the RFID reader. RSSI filtering verifies the response level of the tag. If it is lower than the one set in the filter, the tag will not be sent to the host.
Setting the minimum number of tag readings by the reader, after which it willl be sent to the host.
The re-read tag filter allows you to speccify the time after which the same tag can be reaad and sent back to the host.